What is a 2/1 Buydown Loan?
A financing option that temporarily reduces the borrowers monthly mortgage payment at the beginning of your home loan.
- Lower monthly payments for the first 24 months
- Increased cash flow makes it easier to purchase furniture and complete homeimprovement projects
- Great option for buyers planning to refinance in a couple of years
Seller & Builder Benefits
- Combats rising interest rates
- Helps secure serious buyers and generate quick offers in a competitive market
- Great alternative to offering price reductionorupgrades
- VA conforming loan products
- Fixed rate loan options only
- Purchase transactions only
- Arkansas, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas